- Zholtaev G.Zh., Nalibaev M.I.
Devonian reefs of Northern Torgay are highly prospectivefor prospecting for new oil and gas fields 5-11
- Skrinnik L.I., Ivanova N.I., Kovalenko N.Е.
Сarboniferous depossits of South-East Kazakhstan area frontier to China 12-22
- Umarbekova Z.T., Dyusembayeva K.Sh., Kubashev K.T.
The Bakyrchik deposit and views on the formation of the mineral deposits in black shale beds 23-30
- Kudaybergenova N.K., Stetsyura M.M., Fazylova O.S., Semashko V.A.
Copper-bearing mineral cuprite in the deposits of Kazakhstan 31-36
- Baisalova A.O., Dolgopolova A.V., Seltmann R., Stepanov A.V., Bekenova G.K.
Variations of chemical composition of gagarinite from the Verkhnee Espe deposit, as indicator of mineral forming conditions and position in metasomatic column 37-45
- Fazylov E.M., Shabalina L.V., Prikhodko D.E., Musina E.S.
About the features of accumulation of fine-grained terrigenous serpukhovian-bashkiriansediments of early and middle carboniferous in central part of Syr-darya sedimentary basin and their oil and gas perspectives 46-55
Comparative characteristics and conditions of formation of hydrocarbons sediment traps in the West Siberian, Shu-Sarysu and Caspian basins 56-62
- Borisenko G.Т., Issagaliyeva А.К.
Comprehensive analysis of the core and GWL cretaceous and jurassic sediments of South Torgay depression 63-73
The role of palaeoseismological data in assessment of the seismic hazard in Kazakhstan 74-79
The parameters of the seismotectonic deformations of the Northern Tien Shan earth's crust in 2015 80-89
- Romanova S.M., Ponomarenko O.I., Niyazbaeva A.I., Аmirgaliev N.А.
Quality of water cooler-reservoir of Ekibastuz Power Plant-1 named after Bulat Nurzhanov 90-99
- Nasirov R., Sljusarev A.P., Samatov I.B., Kuspanova B., Nasirov A.R.
Applying of geochemical methods for the study of the geological section of oil and gas wells 99-106
- Stepanenko N.P., Belousova N.P., Kaidash T.M.
Development of the two-dimensional density model of the eearth’s crust and subcrustal mantle of Kazakhstan 107-115
Technological resources for improving the quality and completeness of use of the mineral raw materials 116-124
- Bektenov N.A., Ergozhin E.E., Sadykov K.A., Ryspaeva C.B.
Getting new concrete materials based on industrial waste 125-131
- Onayev M.I., Ultarakova A.A., Naymanbayev M.A., Markayev Y.K., Kasymzhanov K.K.
Determination of the optimal processing parameters titanomagnetite concentrate Masalskoe deposit 132-142
- Kenzhaliyev B.K., Gladyshev S.V., Abdulvaliyev R.A., Omarova S.A., Beisembekova K.O., Manapova A.I., Imangalieva L.M.
Activation of ash slag waste before chemical enrichment 143-148
- Aitimov M.Zh., Ozhikenov K.A., Aitimova U.Zh., Dauitbayeva A.O., Baimuratov O.A.
Analysis of the structure and calculation of time for the environmental monitoring system with multi-parameter sensors 149-156
- Kaiym T.T., Gribanov V.F., Temirbekov E.S., Kaimov S.T., Kaimov Ab.T., Kaimov A.T., Kaimova G.T., Abildabekova D.D.
The modeling of the theoretical and mathematical system and specifically the stochastic processes of the dynamical system an innovative mechanism for grasping of the robot for overloading the highly radioactive firm waste of fuel element from the secondary container into the main container 157-174
- Mahmetova N.M., Solonenko V.G., Bekzhanova S.T.
The calculation of free oscillations of an anisotropic three-dimensional array of underground structures 175-184
- Baimukhametov A.A., Martynov N.I., Ramazanova M.A., Tanirbergenov A.G.
Applied aspects of researches of mathematical modelling of salt diapirizm in oil and gas business 185-193
- Toigozhinova Zh.Zh., Darkenbayeva E.B..
Synthesis of parameters in closed-loop system of frequency converter – asynchronous motor of centrifugal pump on ECM 194-200
- Nurushev M.Zg., Diarov M.D., Nurusheva A., Yussupova M.
Development of oil fields on the shelf of the caspian sea and the risk level of accidents 201-211
Modification of the quasilinear control system of biomedicine 212-221
- Kaliyeva K.Zh., Uteshkaliyeva L.Sh., Toigozhinova Zh.Zh.
Questions of resilience of isolation of traction to dynamic overloads 222-227
- Abdimutalip N., Abdraimova K., Zholmagambetov N., Abishova G., Akeshova M.
Neutralization of the polluted soil by a composting method 228-233
- Turebekova G.Z., Shapalov Sh.K., Takibayeva G.A., Dayrabayeva A.Zh., Sihinbayeva Zh.S., Meziani S., Zharylkasyn P.M., Makhambetov M.Zh.
Applications of sulphur obtained when oil production in the compounding of rubber mixes 234-238
- Kurbaniyazov S.K., Abdimutalip N.A., Ibragimova E.K., Alchinbayeva O., Toychibekova G.B.
The study on the environmental significance of glauconite deposits of the South Kazakhstan region with their further application in agriculture 239-244
- Genbach A.A., Jamankulova N.O.
Development of the high-forced capillary-porous heat-removing systems 245-251
The current state of soil fertility geoecosystems the West Kazakhstan 252-256